ExpPrint is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-08-20. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64.
ExpPrint allows you to easily view, print, and save listings of files and folders, their properties and tags/metadata.
Listings can be viewed in a detailed layout format with a number of properties per row, or in a concise multi-column layout showing just the file name.
Detailed listings can be sorted by any property (name, size, type, date, version, etc.), and are highly configurable in both content and style. You can create your own custom settings and save as many as you want.
You can create listings containing:
* Files and folders that you select in Windows Explorer, including selections from search results
* A branch of a folder
* Entire disk contents
* Most things that you can browse from Windows Explorer including the file system directories, libraries, and many virtual folders
* Compressed (ZIP & CAB) file contents
Listings can include the following file information:
* Modified, Last Accessed, and Created time stamps
Additionally, many other properties, tags, and metadata for various file types can be listed:
* Hashes using CRC32, MD5, and SHA-1 algorithms.
* Tags/metadata for: Audio, Music, Pictures, Videos, and Office documents. For example: Title, Author, Duration, Beats Per Minute, Album Title, Artist, Track Number, Director, Frame Rate, Date Taken, Date Saved, Number of Words, Exposure settings, F-stop, etc.
ExpPrint's architecture is based on flexible XML data formats and is customisable by anyone familiar with current web technologies (CSS and XSLT). Additionally, if you have special requirements, custom plug-in viewer extensions can be written in a .NET programming language (C#, Visual Basic, etc.).
ExpPrint (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 2.64 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 13 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.